Monday 17 June 2013

Pucker Up











I've recently been rather unadventurous with my lip colour but I felt no need to worry because MAC Faux lipstick has become my everyday/go to/ must have lipstick. For me the pinky nude colour was suttle enough to wear with near enough everything. However I have found a practically identical shade for a fraction of the price - Kate Moss 036 the difference is minimal. 

MAC Soar Lip Pencil is a match made in heaven for this lipstick. I don't always have time for lip liner and with my lips being already define and plump I don't always feel I need it, but this particular liner along with the lipstick add a delightful glow to my face and make my lips look rather peachy if you ask me.

Oh I prep my lips with MAC Lip Prep and Prime, its a simple lip balm stick moisture stick that prepares for lips for a hard days work by softening the lips and preventing those bright colours from staining the lips; not forgetting the most imperative role of ensuring your lipstick stays on for longer. I'de invest if I was you.

No comments:

Post a Comment