Tuesday 25 June 2013

Lets Save A Life!



I am doing the Race for Life for the 3rd time and I am desperate to meet my target so I'm reaching out!
I recently lost my Grandad to cancer and my Mum is recovering from Breast Cancer, so it is really important for me to help support a charity that saved my Mum and could save other someone elses Grandad.

If you want to join this amazing cause there is opportunities nation wide for you to take part. You don't have to run; we skipped and walked last year.

I am taking part in a group called  'The Belgrave Girls' it's a 5k run on Sunday 14th July @ Darley Park in Derby. If you want to sponsor us anything from a pennie to tenner I would really appreciate and you can do so here.

For more information or to get involved yourself, join here.

Thanks x


No comments:

Post a Comment