Wednesday 19 June 2013

I Call It My Treasure Chest



                


My jewellery is like my very own crown jewels. I don't like being away from home because I never know what jewels to take with me. But when I am in one place my jewellery is incredibly organised (well to me it is)  
The mirrored box is my first and fave storage, from Next Home a while back in the sale for just a fiver. It homes most of my rings and the odd bit of jewellery the ones that the hop the other hoop will turn up one day so keep just in case. 
Both the heart ring dish and black tree are both from a quirky little shop called Tiger in Kingston- Upon- Thames. I loved the boldness and originality of the tree but it's yet to find a permanent home as the black just throws of my spring colour scream of peony flowers, pink and white roses and cream comforters. The heart draws are from Dunelm and was on sale it stores my chunkier things such as big retro earrings and big bracelets. I'm a post-it note pusher- plastic wallet- colour coded kind of person so organisation is key.

Hope you all have a great day, I would love if you could follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment