Saturday 15 June 2013

How I Treat My Skin








Your skin is the most important part of your body, I think that needs the most care and attention. I've put together some of my favourite skin goodies that I am using at the moment.

 In the shower Power Fruit shower gel is certainly working a treat. I suffer from really sensitive skin so for many years I have had to use special soap, the ones that aren't fragrance and leave your skin dry. Well I have finally found one I can use followed by Bio Oil, which smooths skin and removes dark scares or imperfection my skin is beginning to have a natural glow again after the winter zapped all our skin of umf. For those days when I feel my skin needs a proper scrub usually after a night out I use Soap&Glory Scrub of Your Life.This body buffer is has mini micro beads that help remove dirt and leave your skin smooth; not to mention the sweet refreshing smell. 

Now my face is a constant battle but I have a routine. In the morning and before bed I use St Ives Apricot Scrub Invigorating. It gently exfoliates dull surface cells to instantly reveal smooth radiant skin. Depending on your skin type you may not want to do it in the morning also but in the evening is a must. I use this with a mini face exfoliating pad to ensure it really works its magic. I follow this with Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser. Used before makeup up and after a good scrub I feel it prepares my skin for anything whilst saying thank you for all its hard work. 

All of my skin products are super affordable just finding the one best for you is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment