Wednesday 26 June 2013

Home Sweet Home



                               




I recently moved back home from Uni and thought I'de share my new improved room. The pain of moving all of my stuff from what has been my home at Uni halls was pain full and stressful, but coming home to a tranquil boudoir.

I chose a light floral theme for my room I wanted somewhere to chill out and relax while home for the summer and a calming place for blogging. As my room at home is only my summer retreat I didnt want to spend loads of decor and accessories, Wilkinson and Dunelm are fast becoming a really good place to find affordable decor - so I would check it if you fancy a room revamp.

A happy home is a happy soul :)

Heart Jewellery Holder- Dunelm
Buddha Head- Dunelm
Clock & Bedding- Mother's Vintage
Canvas, Peony Fairy Lights,Popeye & Bowl and Cushion - Wilkinson   

No comments:

Post a Comment